About Horn Holders
Suitable for welding box-shaped and long workpieces, and the edge of workpieces. Mounting the Gun Holder directly to the Horn reduces deflection of the both parts. You can expect long, stable boxing weld quality.
Using the Horn
With its rotary connector, electrode exchange is much easier.
- In the case of mounting the Horn on the lower holder, place it with "UPPER" mark up to prevent damage to the slot.
- In the case of mounting the Horn on the upper holder, place it with "UPPER" mark down to prevent damage to the slot.
- For easier insertion of the Gun Holder, adjust the slot-expanding bolt before inserting.
- Insert the tapered part of your water hose joint into the Horn, and tap it in with a hammer to secure it.
- After mounting the Gun Holder, make sure to loosen the slot-expanding bolt before tightening the two holder-tightening bolts.